Thursday, August 16, 2007

Gum

Gum has been the only thing on Zoe’s mind for the past several weeks. She wakes up in the morning asking for “gum” and will ask for it ALL day until she goes to bed at night. I’m not fond of her chewing it for several reasons however we don’t give her enough that she can choke on it and when she does get some, it’s sugar-free.

While I was at Target the other day, I came across these vitamins called “Vitaball”. I came home and did a little research on them to see what was in them and decided to go ahead and get them for her. Zoe thinks I’m now the coolest thing since sliced bread ---- ha! I alternate the Vitaballs with her regular vitamins and she loves them. It’s the smallest things that can make her the happiest child in the world!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great idea Mommy.