After a wonderful dinner of Cuban style pork with all the fixen’s we took Zoe down to the park to run off some pent up energy. They have a really nice park here that is nicely positioned by a creek that runs through the town. It has a huge soccer field, basketball courts, picnic area, and a huge castle playground. Zoe made several friends and played for a while at the playground and then we went down creek side for a little wade through the water.
Overall, it was a very nice afternoon to kick off a much-anticipated weekend. I’ve been swamped with work lately so it was especially nice to start our weekend a little early and enjoy my family for a change. I some times get so wrapped up with work, I forget to relax and enjoy the REAL important things in life. Thank God for Lori to keep me grounded and pointed in the right direction. Mommy, this one is for you!
Love to my best girl!


No comments:
Post a Comment