Thursday, August 20, 2009

Week Re-Cap

Shelli was in San Diego all week on business so, it was just me and the kids. When Shelli is gone, I’m a one woman show and by the end of the week, as much as I love my babies, I’m ready for her to get back. I not only miss her but so do the kids.

Yesterday, to switch thing up a little, I picked the boys up from school early and took them to the water park. They had so much fun. They went down the slide, floated in the lazy river, and swam around like little sharks. We met Jaylyn there which was a treat for them because they love Jaylyn (and her mommies!)

As if the day before wasn't enough time in the water, the kids wanted to go to the pool this afternoon. One adult and three kids is a sight to see. The kids were jumping on top of me, holding on to my neck, and trying to do back-flips off of my shoulders. I'm sure I looked like a crazy person but, the kids were having a blast and that is what summer is all about!

On a non-water side note, the kids LOVE helping me walk the dogs. They look so adorable in their sunglasses -- How could I not love those faces?

Shelli will be home tomorrow and we’ve got an action packed weekend – Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You rock. Three kids one mom and so much fun!
I bet you can't wait for Shelli to get back.
Those 3 are just way too cute!

Heather said...

I just have to say, for the record, that this --officially--- is the first time I've managed to post before you after a get-together! ;-0
My hope for you tonight: that you abandoned blogging for the night and instead are sound asleep and that all three of those beautiful babes let you sleep till 7:30 tomorrow a.m. :)
xo
hbj