Saturday, August 15, 2009

Baby Christopher

Tomorrow afternoon Christopher will be going home. It’s been a crazy, hectic, exhausting, yet FUN week. Having four kids is lots of work however we somehow seem to pull off our crazy adventures. Amen for teamwork, I can’t complain too much because it really wasn’t that bad. Would I want to do it daily…No! But, I did enjoy having a baby around for the week. The only thing I missed was sleeping through the night. That catches up to you on day two. There is no time to be on empty in this house. Too much going on – too much to do!

The kids had a good time playing with the baby and helping me as much as they could. Shelli even let me sleep in this morning which was a nice treat! We are going to miss baby Christopher but, I’m sure his family missed him while they were gone. He’s one sweet boy!

Next week I'm going to try and take it easy. With that said, I’m taking a small blog break.

No comments: