
Six years ago, Daisy entered our family. Today she is Zoe's 'toy'. There isn't anything Zoe hasn't done to our poor dogs!
Everyone in the house is sick. Zoe has an upper respiratory infection, which we think she was so kind to share with us both. Shelli has layrngitis, I've been in bed all day with sinus problems and a horrible headache.
We are looking forward to our trip to Spain and going down to see my family. Zoe asks me everyday, "Mommy, I go see Pop Pop in 4 min. right?". She calls him everyday on her many cell phones. I even hear her say, "Mamaw, where's Pop Pop?" I know my parents will have their hands full with her while we are gone but they are so excited to be able to spend some quality one on one time with her. I on the other hand, don't know what I will do without her. My Mom promised me she would keep the blog postings up to date while we are gone so we can keep up with what's going on 'state-side'. We'll see how that works out, Mamaw & Pop Pop haven't had a toddler full time in quite a few years!
No comments:
Post a Comment