What a day! We are hoping to get out of here tomorrow afternoon. We ran out of room in our PODS so, we decided to just order another one instead of putting it in the U-haul. So, they are coming in the morning to pick up the other two while we pack the third one. Once we’re done with the PODS, we will then pack the U-haul, finish cleaning, and do our walk thru. It’s been non-stop around here! This has been the worst move EVER in the history of us moving. Not only did we not have movers but the stairs were a killer. Three levels are dreadful, I don’t enjoy going up and down the stairs period, much less trying to get up/down them with large articles of furniture. Once we buy, WE WILL NEVER MOVE AGAIN! I am tired of moving, and we’ve done it too many times. This next house better be ‘THE ONE’.
We miss Zoe so much and just want to get to her as soon as possible. We talk about her all day. I will say to Shelli, “Remember when Zoe…..” and she’ll say, “Yeah, but remember when she……….” We could talk about her all day every day. She’s been very busy at Nana’s house, working in the yard all week and loving it. I look forward to checking my email in the evening to see the pictures and hear all about her day. When we call her she always has something going on and can’t wait to tell us all about it. Just hearing her voice makes everything a little more tolerable!
Here is what she had to say today, “Hi Mom & Mimi, We got up this morning and had our coffee outside on the steps and I just had to smell the beautiful flowers. When we finished our coffee we pulled weeds out of the flowerbeds so that the flowers could grow, especially my strawberries. I sneak one every time Nana's not looking. Soon it was naptime so I went in to take a short nap. After lunch I took Chesterfield outside and we played ball and ran around in the backyard for a while, it was pretty hot outside so we decided to go inside and play. After supper we went out and watered all the flowers and vegetables. I had a little mis-hap with the hose and got kind of wet and dirty so Nana put me in the sink for a bath. Not long after my bath I was sound asleep. I love you bunches!”
We miss Zoe so much and just want to get to her as soon as possible. We talk about her all day. I will say to Shelli, “Remember when Zoe…..” and she’ll say, “Yeah, but remember when she……….” We could talk about her all day every day. She’s been very busy at Nana’s house, working in the yard all week and loving it. I look forward to checking my email in the evening to see the pictures and hear all about her day. When we call her she always has something going on and can’t wait to tell us all about it. Just hearing her voice makes everything a little more tolerable!
Here is what she had to say today, “Hi Mom & Mimi, We got up this morning and had our coffee outside on the steps and I just had to smell the beautiful flowers. When we finished our coffee we pulled weeds out of the flowerbeds so that the flowers could grow, especially my strawberries. I sneak one every time Nana's not looking. Soon it was naptime so I went in to take a short nap. After lunch I took Chesterfield outside and we played ball and ran around in the backyard for a while, it was pretty hot outside so we decided to go inside and play. After supper we went out and watered all the flowers and vegetables. I had a little mis-hap with the hose and got kind of wet and dirty so Nana put me in the sink for a bath. Not long after my bath I was sound asleep. I love you bunches!”



Zoe enjoying the outdoors
We sure will miss our first place in PA. We are looking forward to starting our home search at the end of the year. We are really going to miss all our new friends. We can't wait to get back and pick up where we left off.
No comments:
Post a Comment