It’s been a heck of a winter for us. Between the weather and
Shell’s travel schedule, I never thought summer would get here.
Zoe and I only have a week of school left and we have been counting down for weeks. I’m sure the elementary kids are just as antsy as my Sr. High kids for school to be done. I’ve really missed not being able to do things at Zoe’s school like I used to when I worked from home but on the flip side, I’ve really enjoyed being out of the house and staying on my toes working at the high school. I hope this summer doesn’t go by too fast. We have a lot planned and before you know it we will be saying, “It’s September, already?”
To start off our summer, Mamaw and Pop Pop are coming to visit for 10 days. We are looking forward to lots of quality time with them. It’s been WAY TOO LONG!
Zoe and I only have a week of school left and we have been counting down for weeks. I’m sure the elementary kids are just as antsy as my Sr. High kids for school to be done. I’ve really missed not being able to do things at Zoe’s school like I used to when I worked from home but on the flip side, I’ve really enjoyed being out of the house and staying on my toes working at the high school. I hope this summer doesn’t go by too fast. We have a lot planned and before you know it we will be saying, “It’s September, already?”
To start off our summer, Mamaw and Pop Pop are coming to visit for 10 days. We are looking forward to lots of quality time with them. It’s been WAY TOO LONG!

No comments:
Post a Comment