Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Another Snow Day


After watching the news and listening to the forecasters, we were pretty sure today would be a snow day. Last night we got 8” of snow. It’s been a heck of a winter. These are the days I’m extremely thankful I work for the school district.

With Zoe being home two days in a row and it being way to cold to be outside we had to do fun things inside. It was -12 today! This morning we made peanut butter dog biscuits with my new dog biscuit maker I got for Christmas. The dogs loved them and we even gave a few to the neighborhood dogs too!
 
After lunch we pulled Mimi away from her desk for an hour and had a little paint session. The theme was “cupcakes”. We will display them proudly in the basement. 


We sure hope the worst of this winter is over!

No comments: