Thursday, August 29, 2013

Painting


We are in our last week of summer vacation and it’s bittersweet. I’ve enjoyed being able to stay home with Zoe and enjoy the time with her this summer. The older she gets, the less time I will have with her so it’s nice to soak up as much time with her as I can.

This morning it was raining so I asked Zoe what she would like to do that was indoors? She wanted to go to the pottery place to paint something. I’ve taken her there before but never painted anything myself so today, I decided to join in and paint something too.

Zoe picked a dolphin to which was right up her alley. The girl working at there was telling Zoe that she was a huge dolphin lover and had her room decorated with everything dolphins. Zoe told her all about her trip to the beach and how much she loved shells too. Mommy picked a mug to paint (since winter is around the corner!) We will pick up the finished product next week. 





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think your mug is so "you" Lori.
I can't wait to see it once it's fired.
Mom