Shelli has been out of town for almost 12 days on business.
The last time she was gone this long was when she went to India. I’m convinced
it was much easier to do these long stretches when Zoe was younger. These days,
I can hardly keep up with the schedule. It’s been non-stop.
Zoe has recently signed up for a running program called irun4life
that she does one day a week after school. (http://irun4life.com/
)At the end of this program, she will be running in a 3K. She has really
enjoyed being in this program. Last weekend my baby and I grabbed breakfast out
and went shoe shopping for brand new running shoes. She needed a shoe that was
comfortable and would last. After trying on several pairs and running around
the store to see which ones made her run the ‘fastest’ we decided on a pretty
pair of Asics. She says they felt perfect and she knew those were the ones. I’m
sure it had nothing to do with the fact that Shelli and I both have a pair that
we use strictly at the gym for running. Either way, I think they are cute and
we had a really good time shopping.
When Mimi is out of town working, she misses a lot of Z’s activities. Z knows
the amount of days Shelli will be gone but, she always asks, “Will Mimi be here
for so and so?”. I have to tell her no! She gets sad but only because she
doesn’t want Mimi to miss out on anything. She always makes me take pictures to
text or email Mimi. We like it better when she is somewhere domestic however,
this time she is in France and the UK so the time change stinks!!!
We are looking forward to Mimi coming home safe and sound
this weekend. It’s been a long trip and we are ready for her to get back!
No comments:
Post a Comment