There was big news while we were on vacation… My best friend Ariel, and his husband Joey became daddies to a beautiful healthy baby boy. The baby was born July 20th at 12:08PM, weighing 7 lbs. 10 oz. They have been trying to adopt for a long time and after all the emotional highs and lows, their patients have paid off. They are finally daddies, and are over the moon in love with their son.
(So am I!)
(So am I!)
It’s surreal that my two closest childhood friends and I are all parents now. There isn’t too much we haven’t gone through since the 3rd grade but things continue to get better as we get older. We are all in different states but that has never gotten in the way of us being there for each other. We have plans to all be together in November and I’m counting down the days. I’m so blessed to have two amazing nephews and two of the most wonderful best friends a person could ask for. I know Ariel, Christina, and I will never be far apart despite our time zone differences.
Congrats to Ariel and Joey -Welcome to parenthood! I’m counting the days until I can hug and squeeze that sweet baby boy!

1 comment:
Love you, mama!! Thanks for the sweet blog post. xo
Post a Comment