Sunday, January 23, 2011

Zoe + Biscuit = Roommates

For the past couple months, Zoe has been asking if Biscuit can sleep in her room at night. I’ve never, for several reasons, thought it was a good idea. For one, Biscuit is sneaky and Shelli swears she has opposable thumbs. To this day will get into the trash if you don’t watch her, and the trash bin is inside the pantry!! For two, I thought Zoe would stay up playing with Biscuit and not go to sleep.

While Zoe was in Miami, I looked high and low for a dog bed that was PINK or PURPLE! Zoe requested the bed be pink or purple to match her bedroom. After perusing a few stores, I found a pink dog bed, as requested. I brought it home and put it in Zoe’s room so when she got back she would finally be able to enjoy her new roommate, Biscuit.

I looked in on the two when I first got up, and both were knocked out. After my coffee and paper, I went back upstairs to look in on them and I saw Zoe and Biscuit enjoying some morning chat. Zoe says, “Mommy, Biscuit and I woke up at the same time!”

Life is good!

No comments: