Zoe and Shawn had an ENTIRE day of quality time today. We went to the Crayola Factory, a gigantic place (Four floors) full of fun activities. The kids were not sure if they were coming or going, there was so much to see and do. I was just as over stimulated as the kids were. We didn’t stop all day except for lunch the rest of the day was go-go-go!
There were several different stations of fun activities for the kids to do. The kids colored, cut, paste, painted, and everything in between, there was even a few water stations! Adult Alert: If you plan to go, I would not recommend dressing your kids in anything good. Zoe and Shawn managed to stay pretty clean and most of the stuff is washable but it can get pretty messy.
There is, for certain, a return trip in our future. It’s the perfect place during the winter months when we can’t be outdoors. When we got home, Zoe said, “Mommy, I’m so tired I can’t even talk!” WOW! That is something I never thought I’d hear my daughter say – ha! It was an exhausting day but a super duper fun day!








1 comment:
The place looks amazing. I am sure Cici would love it there too.
Zoe and Shawn are adorable together.
Post a Comment