Shelli has been out of town this week on business so, it’s just me and the kids. As much of a multi-tasking person I claim to be, I can’t seem to get mornings under control. I just can't get a routine down without Shelli here to help. I’ve got dinner, baths, and bedtime covered but I’m still trying to figure out the morning schedule. I’m sure I will get the hang of it.Last night, my friend Amanda made us the most delicious dinner and brought it over. It was perfect timing because I had ZERO energy and didn’t feel like making anything. She went over and above. It was so nice to sit down with the kids and not have to be in the kitchen cleaning or cooking while they were eating. I didn’t even clean the dishes until they went to bed because we were having so much fun. When it was time for dessert, I don’t think anyone was talking. All I could hear was “Mmmmmm”, “Ohhhh”, “Ahhhh”. Everything was so good!
Amanda, Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to make us a fantastic meal. We owe you – BIG time!
Mimi, GET HOME SAFE!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment