Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Wednesday

I very much look forward to Wednesday mornings with Zoe. It’s our day to get caught up on what’s been going on and upcoming events. It’s kind of like a Mommy/Zoe ‘gab session’. A typical Wednesday morning for Zoe and I consist of dropping the boys off at school, going to Starbucks, where Zoe orders warm oatmeal and organic milk. We get a table in the back corner so we don’t bother anybody and we just sit and chat while enjoying breakfast.

Having that one on one time with my daughter means the world to me. She’s getting so big and I enjoy her company so much. It amazes me just how much she’s like me. I get such a chuckle when she says or does certain things that mimic my behavior. I can’t help but to think, that’s my girl!

Mommy & Zoe days are my favorite days of the week!

No comments: