Thursday, March 26, 2009

Shoes

Zoe’s latest obsession is wearing mommy’s shoes. Every time I turn around, Zoe has my shoes on!

I had jury duty Tuesday and as soon as I walked through the door, I kicked off my shoes immediately. It brought back memories of having to wear them daily to work. Needless to say, Zoe couldn’t wait to get them on her little feet. Watching her walk in my high- heels is probably the funniest thing I’ve ever seen, not to mention the loudest!

Surprisingly the boys are the same about shoes. They don’t wear mine but they LOVE putting on their shoes, and especially getting new shoes. It’s very exciting for them.

I myself being born and raised in Miami, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my flip-flops. I probably have 10 pair in every color Old Navy makes. Winter is hard for me having to wear socks and closed toe shoes. I can't wait until it warms up a little more so, I can pull out my summer shoes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well Shelli, it looks like you will be building a lot of shoe racks for your girls and maybe the guys too.
Very cute