This week with Shelli being out of town for business, Zoe and I decided to pull out the Easter bins and start decorating. I never remember what we have in the Easter bins until I pull them out and start going through them. I’m famous for hitting the stores after holidays in search of that one, (or ten) things I just have to have ½ price.
This year, we will not be home for Easter. We are going to go on a mini getaway to enjoy some family time away from everyday life but it's still fun to decorate.
Here is one of many things Zoe found in the Easter bin…..
2 comments:
Hi!
Happy Easter early from all of us, too! We'll be out of town as well (first time in our entire lives we will not be at home for Easter), but it will be fun!
Zoe looks great!
Zoe and I have twin pictures. If you look at the Kid of the Week pictures your mom has, you will see me wearing the same thing. Tell Zoe I hope she doesn't regret having that picture taken because someday it could appear on her boyfriend's windshield!!!
Love, Lola
Post a Comment