I love it!I need to take her to the club with me.
WOW! Watch out Moms...those moves are gonna get her in trouble! HA HA TOOOO CUTE!
Laughing out loud here!!! So cute! And so scary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I can just see the future now: K, O, and Zoe clubbin' it together in Philly------- *SCARY*!!!!!!!!!!!!!):)xoHeather
Girrrllll!!! That is the funniest! Love ya!, Aunt Lala
Now that's the kind of exercise I need to do! I feel the pounds melting off already. Forget Richard Simmons sweatin' to the oldies. I'm into Zoh-Zoh!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love it!
I need to take her to the club with me.
WOW! Watch out Moms...those moves are gonna get her in trouble! HA HA TOOOO CUTE!
Laughing out loud here!!! So cute! And so scary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I can just see the future now: K, O, and Zoe clubbin' it together in Philly------- *SCARY*!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
:)
xo
Heather
Girrrllll!!! That is the funniest!
Love ya!, Aunt Lala
Now that's the kind of exercise I need to do! I feel the pounds melting off already. Forget Richard Simmons sweatin' to the oldies. I'm into Zoh-Zoh!
Post a Comment