Friday, August 3, 2007

Heading Back

Well, we’ve been at my parent’s house for about a month and it’s been fantastic. We will be heading back home tomorrow morning. Zoe has been non-stop since we’ve gotten here. It was so much fun and we will miss everyone so much!

I don’t think Mamaw & Pop Pop are going to know what to do with themselves when we leave. I’m glad they have had all this quality time with Zoe. I know they have enjoyed every second of it. We are all counting the days until Pop Pop retires and they head up to our neck of the woods so they can spend the rest of their retired days with us!

Zoe has gotten used to Pop Pop’s schedule while she was here. When he gets home from work, he usually changes out of his work clothes while Zoe tries to patiently wait for him to sit down so they can share an afternoon snack together. (cheese and juice). She knows after her nap, he will almost be home from work and she waits for him to walk through the door. (Calling him several times on her ‘cell phone’) It’s so amazing to see the relationship she has with him. Yes, she loves us ALL but Pop Pop is the apple of her eye!

So from beaches, pools, slip -n- slides, pony rides, alligators, friends, and family we’ve had an amazing time. Everyone always says how blessed Zoe is but I feel it’s the other way around. Shelli and I are the blessed ones to have her in our life! To me, She’s PERFECT!

No comments: