Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Beach Talk

This afternoon before I put Zoe down for her nap, we were talking about all the things we had planned for this weekend. (Tomorrow we are headed to the beach for a LONG weekend.) Zoe has all her stuff all packed up by the front door. Including all her sand toys!

This was our conversation,

Lori: “Are you excited about going to the beach?”
Zoe: “Yes, I love the beach. Pop Pop & Mamaw take me, REMEMBER?”
L: “Yes, I remember, that was so much fun.”
Z: “Yeah, Hey Mommy, do you think a fish will bite my toes at the beach?”
L: “I don’t think so, why do you think that?”
Z: “Well, Mimi says the fish will bite my butt and my toes!”
L: “Mimi was being silly, a fish isn’t going to bite your toes or your butt - - I promise!”
Z: “Oh….Mimi is a silly goose….. I love her so much!”

We’ll be back Sunday afternoon. Have a fantastic weekend everyone!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have fun at the beach! Sucks I couldn't see you guys before you left. Good Luck with your move. Lots of Love!