First stop: Starbucks…. Gotta have my starbucks! Then we headed over to Target for a few odds and ends (diapers, wipes, etc.) After Target, we were all low on blood sugar, short fused and ready to eat, next stop, Lone Star for lunch. As soon as the drinks are brought to the table Zoe spots the lemons in our drinks and of course wants to eat them.
Check her out....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvmgBCPE6y4
After lunch, the long anticipated stop Zoe had been waiting for all week. CHUCK E. CHEESE. As we were walking into Chuck E. Cheese, I noticed a ‘baby store’ a few doors down. I sent Shelli and Zoe into CEC, and told them I’d meet them in a few minuets, and then made a beeline for the baby store to check it out. Low and behold, it was the most incredible consignment shop I’d ever been to. It was dedicated to just kid stuff, clothes, toys, shoes, strollers, etc. I must have been in their 30 min. picking up things Zoe didn’t need but were too cute (and cheap!) to pass up. I checked out without too much damage, a bill under $8 for a bag full of clothes, not too bad, eh?
I made my way back over to Chuck E. Cheese to meet up with my girls and saw Zoe ready to cash in her tickets for her big ‘prize’. $5 of tokens, 59 tickets, and a stamp ring that was worth about a dime…but, the smile on Zoe’s face, priceless!
Waiting for her ring......

Our last stop was Toys R Us. We were looking for a lawnmower I saw online that blows bubbles. (Which we found and Zoe loves). As we are turning the corner heading over to the bike section, Zoe spots a HUGE stuffed horse and well, the video tells it all. (scroll down to next blog entry)

All in all we had a fun day together, Zoe is exhausted and so are we. We are looking forward to putting her to bed and watching a movie.
No comments:
Post a Comment