Thursday, June 7, 2007

Abuela

This morning I was in the kitchen washing dishes and I had the radio set to this fantastic Spanish station. I happened to turn up the volume because Zoe had the TV on in the other room. Seconds later, Zoe was in there with me dancing away.

Listening to Spanish music always reminds me of my grandmother who passed away last year and it always brings back such great memories. She used to love to watch Zoe dance. It would bring such a smile to her face. I think of her often and wonder if she’s looking down at Zoe watching her grow into her own person. She was a very special person and I miss her terribly!

This dance is for you, Abuela…… (scroll down)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"For Abuela" brought tears to my eyes. Abuela sure loved her Zoet Carmela girl.
She brought such great joy to her Abuela just being herself. God bless Zoe.