Today, Zoe and I went over to see Sam one last time before Nana comes to pick her up this weekend. On our way home, I said to Zoe, “Are you going to miss Sam?” She said, “Yes, Sam’s my friend”, “I will miss him much”, “Sam’s house is fun”, “Manda (Amanda) gave me a snack too.". When we got home, we had lunch and I put Zoe down for a nap. As I was walking out of her room, she looked over her crib and said, “Mom, see Sam soon right?” I said, “Yes, soon baby, soon”. They had a great time playing together like they always do and I know she will miss not seeing him as often. Sam was Zoe's first friend in Pennsylvania
This move has been harder on me than I thought it was going to be. I’m so grateful for the friends we have made and I have to thank Amanda for being there through the stress of moving and always being an open ear for me to talk to. I know we will all be in touch via email. We are excited about spending time with Nana but it’s hard leaving the few friends we've grown to love. When we get back, Sam will have a baby brother and we cannot wait to watch them all grow up together.
This move has been harder on me than I thought it was going to be. I’m so grateful for the friends we have made and I have to thank Amanda for being there through the stress of moving and always being an open ear for me to talk to. I know we will all be in touch via email. We are excited about spending time with Nana but it’s hard leaving the few friends we've grown to love. When we get back, Sam will have a baby brother and we cannot wait to watch them all grow up together.
Here are a few pictures of Zoe & Sam....
Today -- Best Friends!

Oct. '06

Dec. '06 - Zoe's 2nd b-day
Easter '07
We are also looking forward to our playdate with Kyle & Owen. Zoe is lucky to have such great friends and so are we!
1 comment:
Aww...we're going to miss you guys too! After you left, Sam siad, "Mom, I love Zoe"....of course it ended with "she gave me new toys," but I thought it was precious and I know he adores her. We wish you all the best with this move. Come back as soon as you can. Take Care.
Post a Comment